Thursday, October 20, 2011

Japanese to english please translate this?

Question:


hello all I won a rosra watch the serial number on the watch says that it is 8005L but all the web pages I pull up are in japanese can anyone tell me what this watch should cost in us dollars. By the way I only paid 1 us penny for the watch. If there is anyone that can read japanese please look this item up and see if you can tell me what it would cost in us dollars. Thank you so much...

Answer:


hi..im not good in reading kanji,,i know jz the amount or yen...seems the watch ur asking is look like having other brand serial or model like 8005L SS cost 298,000 yen..convert it to us dollars (gocurrency.com) is 38817.4 ...the other is 8005L SC im not sure of the cost ,its not particular from the site I viewed....

No comments:

Post a Comment