Sunday, June 19, 2011

Does EOS lip balm sell in Japan? pleaaassee helpp if you live in japan!?

Question:


My bestfriend lives in japan so I really wanted to ship her a few things for her birthday. She has a realllly cute personality and she loves cute things! I wanted to get her some small things that she would not be able to find in Japan. She told me she would like something from victoria secret since they dont sell it in japan...I was also thinking about getting her the EOS lip balm, but I don't know if they already sell it in Tokyo Japan..? please help if you know! thanksss! Also, do you recommend any other american drugstore products i could purchase for her? thank you soooo much for the help!

Answer:


I don't know how popular it is. But I can find it on Japanese webs.

No comments:

Post a Comment