Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who wants to move to Japan with me?

Question:


Please leave your email add or PM me through Yahoo!
You must have a college degree and willing to teach English. I am planning to leave toward the end of 2011. I don't care if you are a male/female, where you live (pref. USA), and your age/ethnicity does not matter. I just want someone to fly there with me and start working at the same school (for mutual support).

I am desperate for adventure.
All of my friends either don't have degrees or don't want to move abroad, or don't want to have a life full of fun and adventure.
:(

Answer:


I have spent 5 years of my life as a teacher by profession working overseas. I worked in Korea for 3 years, and Taiwan for 2. My contract here in Taiwan will be finished on June 30. And guess what? I am finally going to teach in Japan!

I will not give you my personal information, but I will tell you that it is better for you to go it alone with assistance from people who can help you because when you go it alone, it makes you stronger and you are more likely to make new friends that way.

And yes, I have been to Japan, it is the most priciest country in Asia. Furthermore if your friends in the USA are not into adventure and travelling like I am, they will no longer be your real friends, especially if they are patriotically arrogant. Not to mention how the media in the USA has scaremongered them from travelling around the world.

I know because I am actually Canadian and there are people even in my country who have never left Canada nor stepped on board a plane.(Flying is safer than driving a car). And there are people in Canada who are just as patriotically arrogant as Americans. (Especially after these hooligans trashed the city of Vancouver after the Boston Bruins Stanley Cup victory).

So my advice to you is to do what even Jesus Christ once said, Go Ye there into all the world.

BTW, while you are in Japan, take a trip during your long break to Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment