Sunday, June 19, 2011

Specific markets that an International Business Consultant could get into if considering working with Japan?

Question:


I want to be an International Business Consultant. I'm an American and I want to work with Japan, (either for a Japanese company that wants to branch out to America or vice versa).

Do you have any suggestions for what specific markets Japan has? I understand there's a lot of things being made all across the board, but do you know what seems to be doing best now and what would be wise to invest in?

Thank you. If you need me to clarify my question further please let me know.

Answer:


I don't know what kind of consultant you want to become. But IFRS will be introduced to Japan in a few years. If you know this area, it would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment