Friday, June 17, 2011

Going to japan to get a spousal visa?

Question:


I have been wanting to move to Japan since 2008, finally I have enough money that I have scraped up doing various jobs and I am ready to move! I also have a high school diploma and 5 years of work experience under my belt. The problem is, it is very hard( but possible, as confirmed by the japanese embassy here in the USA) to get a job in Japan with no degree. However, I can look for work if I have a spousal visa. What my question is and what I need to do is how is the easiest way to find a woman in Japan who will marry me? What are some tips if you have done this before? That is the main thing I need tips, tips tips.

PS please know BS about the morality of this. I have always planned on marrying a Japanese woman even before I found out it would let me get a visa. Please ONLY respond if you are going to give me advice or tips.

Answer:


Ok, no BS....The chances of this happening are just about zero to none at all. Most Japanese women want a man that can support them. An American with only a high school education is going to be hard pressed to find work in Japan, even with a Japanese wife. Unless you have a special skill a Japanese doesn't have, work isn't going to happen. If a Japanese can do the job, they will always be hired first. The only jobs we can get are those that a Japanese can't or won't do.
Sorry, I can't give you the answer you wanted to hear. But I gave you the truth.
Want easy ? Try Thailand or China.

No comments:

Post a Comment