Friday, June 17, 2011

Who are friendlier: Japanese people or Korean people?

Question:


Who are friendlier, Japanese people or Korean people?

By the way, I'm aware that there are good people and bad people in every country, but i do believe that certain countries have generally friendlier people than others.

Thanks in advance for answering my question (if indeed you do answer my question and are not rude).

Answer:


You state that you know that good and bad people are in every country but then qualify it, without proof or reason, that certain countries are friendlier than others? I think you should leave it at the first part of your statement.

Now, if you want to know which country has the most aggressive and rude middle-aged ladies who will elbow you out of the way just to go through a door first, Korea wins hands down. If that counts as a friendly-factor, then I guess Japanese are friendlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment