Friday, May 27, 2011

I bought a hair clip from Yesstyle, but it's all in Japanese, can you help me?

Question:


I bought this hair clip from yesstyle: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/info.html/pid…

At the time I was looking at several of these 'updo' hairclips including some listed on ebay, which had videos to go with them to explain how they are used, before settling on this one and forgetting that it was the one that came WITHOUT a video *d'oh* :P Now it's here I can't figure out how to use it, because the pictures on the card aren't enough and I don't know any Japanese to read the accompanying instructions.

Can a Japanese speaker/reader please have a look at the link for me? If you scroll down, you will see that they have a picture of the entire product, including the card with the instructions on it, and it should be big enough to read; if not, they also have a website ( http://www.lucky-co.co.jp/index.html ), but it's also in Japanese so not for me. Don't bother with the blurb - 'you will be pretty as a princess if you use this clip' etc etc - just the actual instructions for use and any care instructions is enough :-)

Alternatively, the yesstyle link also contains a large picture of the actual hair clip, so if you are familiar with that, feel free to let me know how to use it even if you can't read Japanese!

Either way, I would really appreciate any help with this! The clip is $18, so it will make one expensive paper clip if I can't figure out how to use it on my hair :P Not to mention that would suck because from the pictures it looks like something I would get loads of use from!

Thanks a lot!!

Answer:


Hi! I guess it will be more difficult trying to understand how to use these combs only by reading. I think a video will be much more helpful, and I have found a video for you! :) Here is the video showing how to use this product! :)

http://youtu.be/dq7hqLIXFmc

Hope it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment