Friday, July 1, 2011

I am moving in Japan soon. Please I need some info. check details. Is it a nice place?

Question:


My parents are moving there because of a promotion.
I don't want to leave but I am an easy going person so I have no prob to make new friends and meet new people.
I know some Japanese.

But I wonder..

Are people nice in Japan or racist against people from other countries? (No I am not American)
Are the schools nice? I am going to Koukou; koutougakkou = Senior High School.
We are staying in Tokyo, and I wanted to ask is it safe city?

Is the first time I am visiting Japan and I am a bit afraid..because of the recent events that happened (earthquakes)

I am excited too about going to Tokyo. The country of video games, anime and many other stuff but still, I am worried.

Answer:


>Are people nice in Japan or racist against people from other countries? (No I am not American)

It depends on each person.

>Are the schools nice? I am going to Koukou; koutougakkou = Senior High School.

It depends on each school. There are thousands of schools in Japan. BTW, if you don't speak and read Japanese, you can't go to a normal Japanese high school. Are you going to an international school?

>We are staying in Tokyo, and I wanted to ask is it safe city?

Tokyo is one of the safest cities in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment