Monday, September 12, 2011

Japan working holiday visa 6 months 1 year extention question, did you have?

Question:


I am going to Japan 1 year on working holiday visa. I am coming from canada.
From canada ytour alloud to have a working holiday visa max of 1 year. but when you go they give you 6 months first alloud, then you have to apply to extend your visit for another 6 months.

PLEASE answer this if you have been in this situation before.

do i buy a return plane ticket for 6 months or 1 year. I am going to extend my visa for another 6 months once i get there, but i dont wanna cause problems with the authorities. because technically my visa will only be good for 6 months when i first get there.

I contacted them to ask and they didnt really assure me its ok. They said "you can buy a ticket for 6 months if you like or you can buy a ticket for 1 year if you like.

Answer:


Allowed, not alloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment