Friday, May 6, 2011

How to go to Tokyo Big Sight from Narita International Airport?

Question:


Hello! Actually, I've been searching all these days on how to go to Tokyo Big Sight. Because, I believe, someday, I can attend "Dolpa" or Dolls Part held by Volks (A popular brand of Dollfies in Japan).

So, I'm from the Philippines, and I'm searching on PAL (Philippine Airlines) for trip fares and where do the plane land after destination. (I need to save my money from now on) haha :D
Anyways, I knew, that it will land off at Narita International Airport after destination. So, I've recently searched at Google Earth for the distance, and oh my. I think it's so far! So, how can I go there? Because, when the time comes that i'll go there, I know already the ways and steps on how to get there. So please, can someone teach me how the steps on how to go there?

By the way, there is a near airport at Tokyo Bigh Sight, It's Tokyo Haneda International, if the plane will land there, and you know how to get there, can you please also teach me?
Sorry for lots of questions if you bother.

And, I want to ask you if I can change Philippine Peso to Yen? If so, where?
Just, please, help me :))

(Alright, my english is bad. Don't mention it again)

Answer:


Gab, so you will get off the airplane with all your luggage and go directly to Tokyo Big Site? Realistic? Think about it.

First, get to your hotel in Tokyo from the airport, check in, drop off your luggage, then go to Tokyo Big Site.

There are many ways to get from NRT to Tokyo. You can take the train, you can take a airport limousine bus. Once you get into your hotel in Tokyo, to get to Tokyo Big Site you have to use trains or buses. Trains on the Yurikamome Line and the Rinkai Line in Tokyo connect to Tokyo Big Site.

The same answer is for Haneda Airport, connect to your hotel first then take the above mentioned train lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment