Monday, July 11, 2011

Where do we find ear studs in Tokyo ?

Question:




Answer:


I would go to Harajuku. I can't give you the exact how to directions but I'll try my best.
When you get of the JR Line at Harajuku exit where the Wolfgang Puck and Yoshinoya is and go through Takeshita Dori. Now if you keep going down street you will at one point see a bunch of foreigners advertising for their shop selling more gangster style clothing. Keep walking you'll see a pink sign called Tuttuanna on the right side, you'll also pass a claires, Jeans Mate. You'll pass by a small cafe crepe on the right hand side. You'll eventually come to a store called Woodendolls, Store my ducks and the shoe store: Out of this world, turn right on the corner and walk straight and you'll see a punk style store.

No comments:

Post a Comment