Monday, August 22, 2011

Trekking gear - cheaper in Taiwan or Japan?

Question:


I want to buy trekking gear (down jacket, fleece pants, gloves, day-pack) and I will be traveling to Taiwan and Japan on work, so thought of buying it from there. Considering I want to stick to the renowned brands like North Face or Mountain Hardwear, would these products be cheaper in Taiwan or Japan?

Since I am staying in Singapore I know products here are more expensive than the US, I just want to check between Taiwan and Japan - where should I buy. Anyone has any experience?
Thanks in advance.

Answer:


What do you think? you don'y need to be a genius to figure out that it will be much cheaper in Taiwan than Japan (assuming you buy from the unofficial dealers). They will probably be some slight differences if buying from official stores for example

No comments:

Post a Comment