Sunday, September 4, 2011

How can i become japanese?!?

Question:


first off, im white. born and raised in america. BUT IM OBSESSED IN JAPANESE CULTURE! I've seen pretty much every anime tv show that exists, i speak fluent japanese, i play japanese video games, i listen to japanese music, i eat japanese food for every meal, and yet i feel so distant from really being japanese. if theres no way to be any more japanese, i guess i'll just hang myself. and be done with it.

Answer:


If you are not fail trolling,( which I have a strong feeling that you are) then let me weave this tale of truth.
How can i become japanese?!?
Let's get one thing straight. You will NEVER be Japanese. Do you really think someone on Yahoo Answers can cast some magic spell on you that can make you Japanese? If so, please visit your nearest psychiatrist.
I've seen pretty much every anime tv show that exists, i speak fluent japanese, i play japanese video games, i listen to japanese music, i eat japanese food for every meal.
Ha! You're amusing you know. You're one of the many people that confuse Japan for "Animeland". And I'm sorry bud, but I find it extremely difficult to believe you speak fluent Japanese. Everyone person I've encountered that has this weird obsession with Japan has said that. It turns out the only words they knew were "kawaii" and "sugoi". And of course "sayonara" and "konnichiwa". Playing Japanese video games makes you Japanese?! Oh my goodness! Then I guess just about everyone's Japanese considering the fact that almost every popular video game is made in Japan. Listening to Japanese music also makes you Japanese? Then I guess that means that I'm German since I like Beethoven. You eat Japanese food for every meal huh? Does that consist of Pocky, cheap ramen noodles, and the sushi from the Japanese restaurant down the street? Again you will never be Japanese, so stop doing these annoying stereotypical things in order to be a faux Japanese person as it is a great insult to real Japanese culture. There is nothing wrong with liking any culture, but don't go overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment