Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Any Tips On Going To Japan?

Question:


When I'm 16 I plan to enter the foreign exchange student program and go to Japan for a year or so. When I'm 18 I want to move there. I've been planning this since I was 5. (I'm not kidding!) I started learning Japanese when I was 9 then I stopped for a while and started again when I was 12. There is still a LOT I don't know! So I would appreciate some Do's and Don'ts! Any tips? Thanks. I also want to know if I would get bullied and if you think any guy would ever date me? Thank you!
(If it matters I'm 5'5 with dark brown hair and blue eyes and I weigh 125lbs)

Answer:


Do not tip at restaurant or other places.
Do not talk on cell phone on train or bus.
Let passengers exit first when you are about to get on train.

No comments:

Post a Comment