Friday, October 14, 2011

Are there any cheap not expensive high school in Japan?

Question:


I'm in 1st year high school here in Japan I stopped cuz I don't know which school to pick and everything is expensive and my parents doesn't agree of me going on trains they say I might get lost so I need near saitama or in tokyo and cheap high school and don't tell me that there is no cheap high school here in Japan so if you answer thanks for all of your answers

Answer:


I just want to know if you went to a Japanese junior high school, or you came to Japan after finishing 9th grade in your country. If you were new to Japan, it is understandable that you are not familiar with Japanese school system. If so, your parents should have been more careful before sending you to a private school in Japan. They should have been aware that private schools are awfully expensive. I feel sorry for you; you are not responsible for this mishap.
Definitely, you need someone who understand your situation and help you out.
You should not quit high school if you live in Japan.

What is your parents' nationality?
If they are Americans, your story sounds strange.
If they ae Japanese, your story sounds strange, too.
I they (or one of them) are Filipino, this is understandable.
Our suggestions would vary, depending on your racial and family background.
Please let us know when and where you came to Japan.

Edit:
Oh, one of your parents is Filipino. That's what I thought.
But, you made me confused again:
You wrote, "I'm in 1st year high school here in Japan." But, in your 'additional details,'
you wrote, "we live in Manila." Where are you now?
Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you graduated junior high school in Japan.
If you are in Japan, you should talk to your teachers in your junior high school.
I am pretty sure that they would give you an appropriate advice on how you can re-start your high school education in Japan. They would show you one or two public high schools or public vocational schools based on your school record.
Don't give it up until you graduate from a high school in Japan. High school (or vocational school) diploma is the minimum requirement for you to survive in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment