Thursday, October 6, 2011

Becoming a Foreign Exchange Student in Japan?

Question:


Hello, I'm a Junior in High School (11th Grade) who lives in America, but I would like to join a Foreign Exchange Program to attend my 2nd Semester in Japan, and possibly attend a Japanese school for my Senior year. Here's the questions: What would be the best Academic Semester Program for Japan? I also have little experience with Japanese (although I have taught myself Hiragana and Katakana), and I've only taken one year of Foreign Language in High School (Spanish), so is there any way I could join a Program where I'm not required to know the language (like, if I attended an International school that offered courses in English)? Or maybe there would be a Program where I could learn the language while in Japan? Financing is not a problem, either. Thanks in advance everyone.

Answer:


If you're asking about eligibility for Foreign Exchange Programs. It depends on the program. I had seen foreign students that had zero knowledge of Japanese in my high-school.
Consult your school teachers first and they should help you find those programs.
-----------------
Rotary International is quite famous.
http://www.rotary.org/EN/STUDENTSANDYOUT…

No comments:

Post a Comment