Thursday, October 6, 2011

I want to become a japanese actress?

Question:


I am only 12 and I am Chinese. I know I'm kinda too young to think about my future but I love acting and singing, I also watch lots of japanese drama! I am 168 cm tall and I am not fat or really skinny, I'd say I am average. I have long black hair, and I have white skin (many people say that I look like a Japanese person). But I don't know how to speak japanese fluently, but I know some of them (from dramas/anime). Anyways, I'm going to take Japanese lessons. But, I am kind of keeping this thing a secreet, not even my family or friends know about it, because they would never think that I'm interested in these kind of things! I am thinking of going to Japan to study or something after like 2 or 3 years later. How do I start to fulfill my dream? And can I become a Japanese actress even if I'm Chinese??

Answer:


Well, anyway start learning Japanese because you have to act in Japanese.

You need to take Japanese auditions someday if you want to be an actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment