Thursday, October 20, 2011

Should I live in Tokyo or Osaka?

Question:


I'm not exactly sure where I want to live. I mean I love cheap street foods, and I love getting drunk. I also love busy night life and beautiful women in diversity. I want to talk to many people, though my Japanese is pretty elementary, and English I don't mind. The Osaka dialect bothers me a little bit, and I'd rather learn standard Japanese, but this isn't a "major" issue. Music would probably be the biggest issue. I play a lot of rock music, and that seems to be dead in America if it isn't contemporary, and I'm not sure if Osaka or Tokyo would have a more genuine and less expensive scene. Also, the thing about Tokyo I "presume" is that it would be easier to get a roommate near the school I would be teaching. I'd love to live close to work. And Tokyo seems like the more likely choice for this, as more people live there. It seems as if the food sucks in Tokyo, but I'm not exactly sure. I love being active, walking, snowboarding, and just always being able to do something. Please help.

Answer:


During times like this i usually flip a coin and choose between heads or tails. It worked for me and it should work for you. Why not give it a try you can't go wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment