Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Japan Tourist Visa for an all-expense-paid travel (Sponsored Travel)?

Question:


My buddy is planning to take me to Japan for a 3 day vacation, all expense paid trip by him. He is a British Passport holder (working & staying in the Philippines) while I'm a Philippine Passport holder. What papers or documents do I need to present to the Japanese Embassy? Do I still need to present an ITR (Income Tax Return) or some sort? How long will it take too? Will it increase my chances of getting a visa if I can prove to them that I have been to several countries (e.g. France, Italy, Thailand)? I hope it won't be that much of a hassle for my friend too.

I hope someone can help me on this. I've always wanted to go to Japan.

Answer:


Check this page for detail.
http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/…

No comments:

Post a Comment