Wednesday, October 19, 2011

People from tokyo are super stylish if i went to japan could i be super stylish too on my budget?

Question:


its a cultural revolution banzai! in tokyo most of the youth and young adults are unique, and theres sooo many clothing stores, i've been at a criss cross which country i should vacation to but it's decided, for like 2500$ say (not including plane ride) do you think i could stretch whats left for a month while still buying clothes and styling my hair without being labeled with some stupid western steryotype,i'm 19 right, what are the odds of finding a group of friends to hang out with and show me all the hot spots? arigato! konbonwa :) sorry my japanese is extremely limited only had 1 lesson so far lol

Answer:


I'm going to throw my hat in the ring with Vinegar Taster. But I will take a step further. You couldn't be too stylish in the middle of the swamps of Mississippi. So you just jump right on in.

Keep in mind you asked for an opinion. You got one. If you are focused on style, have had one Japanese lesson and want freakin' GROUP of friends? Take a deep breath and then yell out as loud as you can.....

PIPEDREAM !!!!!

Super stylish. Give me a break.

Final Answer..... NO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment