Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How to improve Japanese pronounciation?

Question:


Can someone give me a link to a video or something which will help me improve my Japanese pronunciation/accent? Do you have to change your voice to get an accent or does it develop? I would like audio please. And for a male speaking Japanese as I'm a male and don't wanna sound like a female o.o. Thanks.

Answer:


I have a french friend who is interested in japanese. She is living her own country and totally apart from japanese society. But she can speak good japanese with perfect pronounciation. I asked why and she answered that she is watching Japanese drama and animation, and listening japanese music a lot. So I think its going to work. And my other recommendation is making some japanese friends. I'm sure it's more fun and easy to remember the new word as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment