Saturday, April 16, 2011

Backpacking through Japan or any asian country in 2 to 3 years?

Question:


In the future i would like to back pack through asia, for about 3 to 4 months as a graduating gift to myself, i would be about 18 with my high school diploma and my AA, and i wanted to take 6 months of to back pack through asia,i was just wondering if anybody has already done something like that and can give me any advice, on money, of food, or housing anything helps i just want to know more about backpacking. Ive done some math and with my current part time job i can save about 6,000 dollars for the trip, would that be enough or should i do more work? Anything helps Thanks:)

Answer:


I definitely would advise against going to Japan for a loooong time. Experts are saying that the nuclear problems over there are worse than the Chernobyl incident in Russia 30 years ago (and it's STILL dangerous radiation-wise over there, to this day!) So unless you want to develop cancer, I would stay away. Try China or something instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment