Saturday, April 16, 2011

How can I convince my mum to allow to me to go on exchange to Japan?

Question:


Before the Earthquake and Radiation scare, my mum was more then happy to let me go to Japan on exchange for 3 months. With everything thats happened now, however, she doesn't want me going (i'm meant to be going in November). However, i've spoken to the exchange program and many people who have relatives in Japan and they all say that Japan is safe enough to go to. What can i tell my mother so that she will understand how much i want to go and that it is safe and there isn't much risk in me going?

Answer:


Where in Japan will you stay? How old are you?
Tell her Osaka, Tokyo, Kyoto and the rest of western/southern Japan is very safe. That this is a rare and beautiful opportunity for your education.
Or ask her to watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC4pG1vp1…

No comments:

Post a Comment