Friday, April 8, 2011

Why Japanese culture is better then others?

Question:


Im watching Naruto Shippuden on DVD. ena I thought our culture thingy is
better than any other ones.
Why Japanese culture is better then others, is it because we have
the longest tradition of 2671 years which even Israeli don't has as a nation?
or is it bcoz we are better in sensibility(as my theory tell it)?
any opinion is welcome eventhou my conclusion is settled already.

OOOOOkaaaayyyyyy. you wanna write as if "there is no culture which is better than others", right?
sorry, I dont agree withyou already. you admit it and asnwer....

Answer:


Maybe because we manage to incorporate the present modern culture and technology with the old and serene culture very well. Alot of other countries tend to be either stuck in the old traditions or throw away their old traditions so that they can live in the modern era. But ours is a mixture of both. (you get my point lol)

But I'm more interested with the Indian culture. They seem to be very festive and mysterious.

>>Koyomi Kishimoto - I remember you. You are the one who acts like a pervert in your answers. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment