Saturday, May 28, 2011

Could i go 2 japan and not have any problems?

Question:


well im black and I've been thinking about my future. i would want 2 be a doctor and help people. i wanted 2 know if i could transfer 2 japan in my sophomore or junior year of high school so i can learn Japanese and different ways 2 help people and i was wondering if their would be racism and i know its a little silly 2 be thinking about my future this early but i want 2 have a successful life and i would like 2 have that life in japan but i wanted 2 see if their would be any problems or anything like that and yes i know that theirs problems everywhere you go but would it be really bad and what would be the best part of japan 2 transfer and what would be the best for me some people say that the country part would be the best. is that true??????????



p.s please choose a place that wont be like the movie taken or involve anything like that and sorry if it offends some people it wasn't meant 2 be that way just in case

Answer:


You've got other answers that provide details and that are accurate, other than that last one about making $100K/operation which I very highly doubt is even remotely accurate.

I will answer your question in both parts.....

Could you go to Japan? Yes.
Would you not have any problems with plans? Be real. You have a snowball's chance in Hades.

I'll give you a suggestion. The sooner you stop with the 'wanted 2' and 'ways 2' the sooner people will take you seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment