Saturday, May 28, 2011

Will I have any troubles in Japan?(Answer please)?

Question:


Ok,so I'm going to Japan my sophomore year of High school,which is in one more year of school,and I don't have any appearence problems,I look asian all the way,but people have told me about my height.I am 5'8 and even in the states im pretty tall to adults aswell as children,plus I'm a girl!I have looked up some stars,japanese aswell as korean and they are reeally short!I have some self-esteem issues is what Im trying to say.So can you tell me if Ill stick out all too much,being a head over peoples head?Hitting my head on doors,will I even be able to fit the clothes?Since I am so long my body is slender but I wear a large in juniors and shop in womens now..and a 10 in pants.And the uniform?Will I even be able to fit it?I'm sorry if I'm asking so many questions but tell me as much as possible about if I'll stand out too much!Thanks!

Answer:


The average height of Japanese people is 5'7 for male and 5'3 for female.

So you might be too tall for a girl. But you would not hit your head on doors because there are many Japanese male with 5'8.

I think you can find some clothes because some Japanese girls have 5'8 height.

No comments:

Post a Comment