Saturday, June 4, 2011

Could i get a job in japan?

Question:


ok, i am a cabinet maker, and i'm in college doing furniture craft, but i'm going to a good college once i have finished my college, which will give me a degree which is equal to a 4 year degree, that takes care of that side of the problem, but i'd like to go to japan and be a furniture designer or maker, if i send my CV with my information to alot of furniture places in japan, and work on my japanese could i get offers for a job? obviously i will be waiting until i finish my degree to do this, but would it be worth my time to do this? i enjoy japanese furniture building techniques and am planning on working on those while at my course during my free time, that's the main reason is the fantastic timber in japan, so is it worth my time?

Answer:


Asked and answered. Reel Answers told you what you needed to hear. Digest it and move along. I didn't respond last time and so I'll give you something to think about. You have about a zero chance of seeing it happen. You haven't even taken the time to explain how you plan to get around the language barrier or if you have even started learning Japanese. Wait until you start trying to find a job. I guess you could do it on a visitor's visa, even though you aren't supposed to do so. Maybe you are from a country with a work visa arrangement so you could do it that way. But it's not going to be easy. So far from being so I stand by what I said, you have about a zero chance of seeing it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment