Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Japanese folks who watch dramas?

Question:


Can you tell me some excellent japanese dramas i can look at? I haven't seen any as yet but i am interested in seeing one. I already have viewed 1 korean drama and i am on my second one so i would like to see a good japanese one. I like romance types. I am not japanese or asian for that matter. I am of Indian heritage so i don't really want any historical ones.

Answer:


While I am not Japanese I am an avid dorama watcher (or was, at least). Here are some of my suggestions:

Hana Yori Dango (a very popular romance that I can promise the bulk of native Japanese viewers would suggest)
Hachimitsu to Clover (aka Honey and Clover; multiple love triangles/squares/geometric shapes)
Kimi wa Petto (kind of comedic; features a younger male/older female relationship)
Sapuri (aka Suppli; same as above)
Koizora (the movie's very good but sad, however I cannot speak for the show)

To start out with Hana Yori Dango is probably your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment