Monday, July 18, 2011

Going to Japan next week, any tips?

Question:


Going on a two week exchange to Aichi Prefecture. I'm told it's going to be humid so I'm mainly taking shorts and shirts. Don't even think I'l be taking a pair of jeans. Does anyone have any tips on what I can do, what to look out for, cool things to buy, or anything else while I'm over there? I'l be travelling to Nagoya one of the days, and possibly Tokyo (not too certain though).

What are some cool gadgets and stuff I can buy over there? I like all of that electronic crap.

Answer:


I used to live in Aichi!! Bring summer clothes like shorts and t-shirts because this time of year it is really hot & humid. Summer is great for the fireworks and all the cool festivals. In Achi check out

Nagoya - recommended sights in Nagoya include Nagoya-jo castle, Osu Canon Markets and Atsuta Jingu Shrine.

Inuyama City - highlights of Inuyama are its historical castle Inuyama-jo and activities such as ukai cormorant fishing and the Kiso-gawa rapids.

Nihon Monkey Park
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

Little World
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment