Saturday, August 13, 2011

Help me find out how I can study abroad in Tokyo Japan! Please?

Question:


I am currently a student of the University of North Alabama. I am and always have been completely in love with Japanese culture. I am a freshman this year and my school doesn't offer studying abroad in Tokyo, Japan. It is one of my dreams/ it is on my bucket list to study abroad in Japan for either a semester or summer with in my first four years of attending college. I've been on websites and searched around, but no one is offering it right now. Am I looking too early? My school said they would help if I found another school going to Japan as well. Please help me find a good study abroad program for Tokyo Japan. CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL: trulyshyguy@gmail.com

Answer:


Do you speak Japanese and know it already?

For me, I took class for about a year but I'm still not confident in it enough. You can apply to take a language course in Japan to learn the language while engaging in the culture by living there.
Here is one im interested in http://www.naganuma-school.ac.jp/

They have full year courses, or just summer courses etc. What you decide to do after you graduate or take class is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment