Saturday, August 13, 2011

Where in Japan would be a nice place to live?

Question:


I'm an American seeking to move to Japan in the future, but I do not have a clue where to live. I don't want to live somewhere "old world", but at the same time I don't think I want to live in a fast paced city where its really overly populated. Where are some good places to live? Give me the name(s) and as much details as possible. I would like to know what makes these places so special and why I should live there above other cities. Also I am looking for someone who can teach me the Japanese language and their writing systems. If you do not mind teaching me, then please email me at jbpeters87@gmail.com. Thank you! :)

Answer:


Nara is a nice place to live. Near enough to Osaka if you want a big city but there are lots of places on the train lines leading out of Osaka that would fit your bill.

You better have a 'plan' on getting a visa though. College degree and job offer are needed to move here. The latter will be your biggest obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment