Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How are Japanese girls?

Question:


I'm 30 single-handsome (blonde, green eyes, 6'1") ~

I'm going to Japan for a year, at least. I'm a very sexual person and want to know how to woo Japanese women, I'm not into relationships ~ just sex, I'm a gentleman to girls however a relationship just isn't for me. I prefer girls 18-25 how are girls in this age range? The fact that Japanese women are so submissive and kinky in the bedroom excites me. So lead the way fellas! Tell me what'll make a Japanese woman fall in love, for a night at least.

Answer:


I think you're going to be very disappointed. Never met a Japanese woman, have you ? Well, I've known many. Not one was submissive or kinky. Most Japanese women aren't loose. They are even less loose with gaijin.
If you just want to play you'll have to go to a gaijin bar where Japanese women might hang out looking for gaijin men. But watch out. One can bleed you for what money you have use you and then dump you. Japanese women can be very smart. They can play the same games you intended to play on them. You're on their turf, so they have an advantage.
When sex / money comes into the picture, you sometimes have to worry about the yakuza. Not nice guys to deal with when you owe them money.
Be careful, pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment