Thursday, September 1, 2011

Do you have to pay a bagging check in fee on JAI (japan air line ) air line ?

Question:


I jess got back from Oregon a few mouths ago and going both ways I had to pay 20 bucks jess to check in my bag . How silly is that and no it was not south west ! but whatever airline , paying up pissed me off !
So whoever took JAI to japan before , Do you have to pay a Chuck in fee ? I what to go to japan someday and I need to know , if so how much you have to pay ?

Answer:


Times are a changing. For international flights two check-in bags were standard for a long time. And they weren't so picky about the weight. I've heard that some airlines are limiting check-in to one free bag.

You might get someone on here who has flown JAL recently, but the best source of info on that would be the JAL site.

As for your flight to Oregon, you didn't mention if it was domestic or international. There are most likely still some differences in policies between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment