Thursday, September 1, 2011

Japanese symbol.......?

Question:


I am assuming it is Japanese kanji. It could be chinese >.< I can't find a picture of it... in chinese, japanese or anything similar, so i'll ask you the best I can. My mum bought me a pendant to go onto my bracelet from a store called Zamels, the brand was Amorica with a love heart in between "Am<3rica" it is the only asian symbol i the store that she is aware of, but doesn't know the meaning... It looks kind of like a ship with sails and a mast, or an upside down ship, depending on which way it's meant to go...

So sorry that I don't have more info on it. It is definitely asian writing and not a ship so you know... lol

Answer:


No pic, no idea. Do you have any idea how many Japanese kanji there are? And from the way you describe it, I have very serious doubts that it is the 'Japanese symbol'.

No comments:

Post a Comment