Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Are all Japanese jobs like this?

Question:


I'm planning to move to Japan with my fiancee after I leave college. I know that the Japanese work life is tough and competitive. But, I've heard things that say things like work lasts 12-14 hours a day. Surely all work life isn't like this? I mean, if I were a teacher, surely it wouldn't be that long a day. . .
How many jobs are actually that rough?
After moving to Japan, how much time would my fiancee and I get to spend together?

Answer:


>Surely all work life isn't like this?

There are variations of hours from day to day even in the same job. But you will face that long hour more or less no matter what job you have in Japan.

>How many jobs are actually that rough?

It depends on each job. So I can't say which job is really that long.


You can't bring your fiancee with you even if you got a working visa of Japan. If you are married, it's possible to get a spouse visa. But there is no visa for fiancee. You both must have a visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment