Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Information about Middle school in Japan?

Question:


Hi!
I need to figure out as much as possible about Japanese middle schools! I'm talking about public schools.

It's not for homework or anything. But I just kinda need the information.

Unfortunately as far as I know there is not a lot to be found on the well know site's like wikipedia or something. So could someone lead me to a good site with much information? I need it to be accurate.

I need to know stuff about how they get books, what the books look like, what they do in their classes. (I already know the subjects they follow) and much more!

Please help me!
If the information is about the 9th grade especially then that would be great!~

Thank you!!

Answer:


You may want to check on secondary education page of the web site of MEXT: Ministry of Education,Culture,Sports,Science & Technology in Japan:
http://www.mext.go.jp/english/elsec/inde…

I am not sure if it provides you with the specific info you're looking for, but you may get a broad view and some problems they are facing.
I hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment