Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Living in Japan, what sort of job?

Question:


I know that visa's last around 90 days and I do want to live in Japan (Not now, as I need to graduate and get my degree) but I want to be able to stay for the period given. I am going to hopefully become a photographer but that, I do not think would allow me to stay. I have various family members in Japan (Grandma is Japanese) to possibly stay with but what are other jobs that I could possibly look for to allow me to stay in Japan for a longer time period?

Answer:


You can't get Japanese citizenship just because your grandma is a Japanese.

Is either of your parents Japanese citizen? If so, you may have some hope. Otherwise, you are just a foreigner in Japan.

You can't find many jobs other than English teacher in Japan if you don't have any skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment