Monday, October 17, 2011

List of public senior high schools in Tokyo?

Question:


I am in the opening stages of organising my future in Study abroad. I have recently called the Japanese embassy, and they told me to begin with emailing Language schools/international schools in Tokyo (personally I want to attend senior high, but it is apparently a lot harder). Can anybody give me the websites of some senior/international/language schools in Tokyo (which have email addresses) (preferably in the Minato, Shibuya and Nakano areas). Thank you for your help...

Answer:


There are many websites which show public high schools in Tokyo. This is one of them.
http://www.kyoiku.metro.tokyo.jp/link-2.…

Or you can buy books for junior high school kids who are going to choose a high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment