Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What is Japan's view of Canada/Canadians?

Question:


I was just curious on their views about canadians. I know canada is a popular tourist destination for many japanese, and I just wanted to know what they think of canadian people. I am a canadian girl, 5'7 with curly brown hair, tanned skin and brown eyes. If I stressed I was canadian (wearing a canadian flag on my backpack of shirt sleeve) what do you think they would think of me? Would it be a different experience if i was american? I would respect everything about their culture, manners (some of my friends and even my parents say i'm too polite lol... and my pet peeve is bragging) i love their culture and food and would never do anything to offend them. I also speak fluent japanese as i have practiced with a japanese friend of mine. overall, what is japan's view of canada and canadians? do not relate it to their view of america. Thanks!

Answer:


I see Canada as a peaceful nation. Unlike US who is staging a lot of wars, Canada does not try to start any war.

And there's been few reports of riots or something (at least not heard in Japan) from Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment