Friday, November 18, 2011

Chiba Prefecture, Japan 2012; is it safe?

Question:


Hi, I've been researching a lot lately about living in Japan. I'm supposed to visit a friend for a couple of months, she lives in a town called Kashiwa in Chiba, right next to Tokyo.
I've seen videos and read blogs with people claiming the radiation levels are bad, worse than even closer cities to Fukushima, where the plant had it's meltdown. Does anyone know if Kashiwa, Chiba is a safe place to live in from January of 2012? Why are there so many hot spots of radiation there compared to Tokyo and other places around Fukushima, which seem to have less radiation reports. I'm worried about the radiation in the soil, water and food being harmful for health. Should I just stay away?

Answer:


Who knows safe?
I've often gone to Kashiwa after 311 disaster.
How can I judge no smell and no color transparency radiation contamination?
In my definition of 'Control', Japanese government and TEPCO can't control Fukushima Nuke Plant.
You had better think that bad reports would not be disclosed or be disclosed very later.
Never regret you believe them.

No comments:

Post a Comment