Friday, November 4, 2011

Japanese women and arab men?

Question:


could you name any examples, my man is THE BEST, THE KINDEST, and after 4 years together we get married next July. Now my mother (she is 68) says I must marry a Japanese.
HELP my mother is important to me and my father is dead

I love my sweet dear man but how do I make my mom to understand too?

Answer:


If you really like him and want to get married to him, then do it. Your mom will likely change her opinion over time.

I had a cousin who eloped because she was so afraid that our grandmother and maybe some others in our family (and her boyfriend's) would not agree, because it was a bi-racial marriage. Everyone accepted them though as a married couple. My grandmother really liked the guy. That was a long time ago now. Their kids are young adults now. It's hard to imagine that at one point they were so worried about getting married, because they're such an integral part of the family.

You can't guarantee by leaving this guy, then marrying a Japanese, that she or you will be more happy. What happens if she gets happy that you're going to marry a Japanese man, then over time decides that she doesn't like him?

No comments:

Post a Comment