Friday, December 9, 2011

What should I know before I go to Japan?

Question:


I really want to go to japan someday, but I want to know what I should know before I go there, apart from learning japanese, is there anything else i should know? Things like "don't do this.. because this will offend...." or "do this before you..."or "never do..." or "always..." or "never go there..."etc,etc, you get the gist right? any suggestions appreciated. thanks in advance! :D

Answer:


I also want to go to Japan, but I'm going there to teach (eventually lol). My friend who has visited and lived there several times told me to google this African-American guy who went over there several years ago to teach. It's like a diary/journal; it is hilariously funny and gives insight on how it is to live in Japan and what you should expect. Here's a link if you're interested in reading his experiences ( http://classic.dryang.org/japanese/index… )

Tip: Utter politeness is like a way of life in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment