Saturday, March 19, 2011

Are those anime bloomers used in Japanese gym classes IRL?

Question:


Because I am starting to doubt their existence. But as a young girl who has never set foot in Japan or has had any good reason to waste their time digging/researching deep into Japanese culture, I can never be so sure. :)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure those miniskirts in Japanese uniforms exist--anime just exaggerate them by making the anime characters' legs go on forever, like how they make their eyes cover up nearly half the face. But those bloomers? Those teeny tiny shorts that could easily be mistaken by others as underwear?? They're really revealing.. do they actually wear those in Japan? O.o

Answer:


They do exist but I think shorts are more popular for sport. I've never actually seen anyone wearing them. I think too, in most schools the skirts aren't compulsory but everyone chooses them over pants for fashion's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment