Saturday, March 19, 2011

Will Japan be less Xenophobic to foreigners because of the foreign aid thats coming in?

Question:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaijin

Answer:


Oh, man! I hate to disappoint you but the fact is that 
1) The Japanese are NOT xenophobic in the first place,
2) All of us (the Japanese) greatly appreciate those rescue missions from overseas (Germany, Switzerland, France, China, Singapore, the US, New Zealand and many more). Their sincere efforts, by risking their lives, is remarkable. No question about that! But, "foreign aid" has nothing to do with our FIRM determination not to make our country a multiracial nation. Again, this has nothing to do with "xenophobia."

Do you really think the Japanese are Xenophobic? Most of the Japanese (including me) do NOT think so. This is one of my answers to a similar question posted 4 weeks ago. ihttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

@yume_ryuu. You insulted me before and this time again. I have never written any nasty comment about you, have I? This asker is asking about Japanese reaction to the foreign aid in general. He is NOT asking about your personal life. Besides, NOBODY here is interested in your personal life.

@少林 Yoda. You insulted me a couple of times in the past. And, I sincerely answered all of your wrong comments about me and the Japanese. But, you did not (maybe COULD NOT) respond to my counter argument right here @ http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
Do you have enough brain and guts to argue with me? I am confident that I can beat you up and leave you flat although English is not my language. If you argue with me in Japanese (I know you've been in Japan for many years. I guess you can speak our language miserably poorly), you would be totally devastated. I am more powerful than tsunami.
だから俺に日本語で挑戦しろとは言わないよ。オマエを苛める気は無いから。
俺は外国人には優しんだよ。特にアホな外国人にはな。
俺はアメリカに3年住んでいたし、彼らから多くのことを学んだ。
彼らにはとても感謝している。
カリフォルニア州バ-クレイに住んでいたから、ベイエリアのリベラルで
開放的な雰囲気も良く知っている。
サンフランシスコにもたくさんの友人がいる。
そして何よりも、俺はアメリカの音楽が大好きなんだよ。
Do you call me xenophobia? Very Gooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment