Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good idea for Japan disaster relief fundraiser?

Question:


Hi, at my local mall they said I could get several tables to set up a fundraiser for red cross for the disaster in Japan. What would be some good ideas of raising the most money?

I am a high school student so I dont have a big income as well.

Thanks for the answers!

Answer:


If you'd like to sell Japan relief t-shirts at the table, we're making "Lend Japan a Hand" shirts. We're also donating a percentage of profits to help relief funds too. There's a picture posted in our blog if you want to take a look at them, I think they turned out looking great! I posted the link below as the source. We can do small quantities to work with your budget. To bring the price down a little more even, if we can put our logo on the shirts, we'll take an additional 5% off.

Whether you decided to use these shirts or not, best of luck in your efforts to help out Japan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment