Friday, April 29, 2011

Asian boys (Japanese) Don't like black girls?

Question:


Asian boys (Japanese) Don't like black girls?
Alright for of all I am still young so I have my whole life ahead I know this and I am a very diverse person and I still always keep that door open for any individual who loves me for me but I am really interested in the Asian Culture mainly the Traditional Asian Culture Like Japanese History or The Geishas and I really respect the elderly and Traditonal Moral and Educational Vaules I am also open to other cultures at the same time but I wonder would am Asian Guy even like a Black girl like me.

I mean I hear all these negitive things like how Asians only like their own or White and How they do not Find Black girls Attractive Physically I think I mean I am s nerd Average looking I am descried to my friend's as Sweet, Down to Earth, Shy, Quiet and very Nice but something also happen last year this Asian boy(Chinese) that I used to like treated me badly and called me ugly because I wasn't an Asian Girl and I just thought about what his heart was like not his Looks but I just wonder since I would like to move to Japan one day.

And since the Asian culture likes light skin will any Asisb boy like me for me if I go there Will one Like me by the contents of my Heart and not the Color of My Skin Thank You,.

Answer:


I think you will find someone. Do you only like asian FOBS or do you also like asian american guys?

I ask cuz I am white (so not asian) and only date asian guys. I am 21...I am guessing you are younger than me...but I still consider myself rather young as I am a college student..

I know quite a few asian american guys (cute ones too!) who like black girls. I think the only obstacle you may come across if you date one of these guys is that they are more into "ghetto black" culture ^.^ So I guess maybe watch some weird movies or something to pls him haha. :P

I always mention stuff about me that has to do with non-asian cultures so they dont think im obsessed *mwa ha ha* so its basically the same thing I do ^.^

If you are into FOBS...or guys in asia...I am sure you will find one if u stay there long enough...

I think Japan would be your best bet though as...Chinese are rather racist...they love white people though >_< but I mean...they only really like White AMERICANS...they even have swear words for ppl from the south...and the north of china lol.

But...Chinese guys are very sweet to the girl they love...so if you want to find one, I would suggest maybe Hong Kong where there will be more modernized ppl. ^o^

But...Um...I think u should have no problem finding an asian american guy for sure...I think if u MOVE to Japan like you want...I am positive you will find guys though ^o^ Once they get to know you...I think they will love you!

I guess my answer is: dont worry too much. Dont let ppl like that Chinese douchebag get u down ^_____^ Cuz u sound like such a sweet girl and i bet u will find someone. It only takes one person in this world to change you...you only need one person in this world to love you! <3 BTW, u dont sound insecure, but reasonably wondering...so I disagree with the last person >:(

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment