Friday, April 29, 2011

You think Japanese Boys will like me?

Question:


Alright for of all I am still young so I have my whole life ahead I know this and I am a very diverse person and I still always keep that door open for any individual who loves me for me but I am really interested in the Asian Culture mainly the Traditional Asian Culture Like Japanese History or The Geishas and I really respect the elderly and Traditonal Moral and Educational Vaules I am also open to other cultures at the same time but I wonder would am Asian Guy even like a Black girl like me.

 I mean I hear all these negitive things like how Asians only like their own or White and How they do not Find Black girls Attractive Physically I think I mean I am s nerd Average looking I am descried to my friend's as Sweet, Down to Earth, Shy, Quiet and very Nice but something also happen last year this Asian boy(Chinese) that I used to like treated me badly and called me ugly because I wasn't an Asian Girl and I just thought about what his heart was like not his Looks but I just wonder since I would like to move to Japan one day. 

And since the Asian culture likes light skin will any Asisb boy like me for me if I go there Will one Like me by the contents of my Heart and not the Color of My Skin Thank You,.

Answer:


Many Asian guys who grew up in an integrated society do not see color when it comes to choosing with whom they want to date (for example: NYC where I am).

However, Asian guys, whether American citizens or not, still prefer the traditional type of chick: soft-spoken, meek, neat, and gentle. At least that's what I've noticed.

One famous beautiful black woman is currently married to a Japanese guy. That would be Arthel Neville.

No comments:

Post a Comment