Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What are some things to buy in Japan?

Question:


I'm going overseas this summer. We're stopping over in Narita, Japan. We're going to be in the airport for a while and I want to be able to buy something. I know it'll be a little pricey since it's at an airport, but I don't mind as long as it's something neat or worth the money.
What are some things they have that I may be interested in buying?
My friend is giving me a bit over 1000 yen.

Answer:


¥1000 isn't very much money (about US$11.70) especially when shopping at the airport (where prices are higher).

But you'd probably find something "Japanese" that you like at the "Oriental Bazaar" store, "Fuji Doll" store, or the "Hakuhinkan Toy Store" which are all in the airport.

There are countless other stores in Narita Airport too.

If you only have ¥1000 most things at the airport will be out of your price range but you can get Japanese candy, a Japanese cell-phone strap, a Japanese paper fan, or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment