Monday, May 23, 2011

Any other way I could move to japan?

Question:


I'm 17 and want to move to japan by my mid 20s-25 I'm only a 17 male
Now anyways the major I'm interested I'n is dental hygienist would I be able to do that I'n japan because I don't want to be a English teacher.

Answer:


First off, you need a four year degree to qualify for a work visa, along with a job offer before you get there.
The key to working in Japan is to have a job skill they don't have. Not an easy task.
To be a dental hygienist you would also need to have native level language skills. Even a harder task than finding a job.
You'd also probably have to take tests and pass the qualifications for this job.
Yet another problem is many Japanese don't want a non-Japanese touch them. Japan is still about 98% Japanese, and many have had little or no contact with non-Japanese. It's not being racist, it's just being uncomfortable with gaijin.
So I guess the answer is not likely to no. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment