Monday, May 23, 2011

How could people forget about Japan?

Question:


It's barely in the news anymore and no one seems to talk about it.
It seems like no one cares anymore. Now all the news talks about is that French man I forgot the name of that's supposed to have abused a woman. I live in Europe so I don't know if it's on the news out of Europe. My friends stopped donating and when I mentioned it they went like "Oh! yeah there's still the whole japan thing going on...". I'm making this too long but my point is: How can people forget about something like that?

Answer:


I don;t think people have forgotten about it. It was still a horrible blow and they'll always be in my prayers it's just that life goes on. We're still helping them and giving them everything they need. But like I said, life goes on and people start worrying about other things..

No comments:

Post a Comment